Safety is another important benefit we provide with our services.Foundations- 4Energy is excited to introduce Wellcraft Egress Window Wells. Building code changes now call for mandatory emergency escape methods for every basement living space. The challenge for homeowners is finding a solution which doesn’t sacrifice their basement’s beauty.
Maintenance free polyethylene that
stands up to freeze/thaw conditions:
- No rusting
- No rotting
- No decay
Your new window well is available in either on-piece or tiered construction and even includes integrated steps for added usability. polycarbonate and grate covers are available for all of our well.
Standard window wells block the flow of incoming light and can leave basements dark and uninviting. Wellcraft Window Wells become code-compliant safety escape routes and basement areas are opened up for additional living space.
Additional Advantages and Standard Features
- Allows more natural light into basement
- Attractive earth tone color complements basement interior and blends with
- Satisfies Section 310.4 of UBC and the IRC 2003 Building Code for basement egress.
- Easily added to existing home plans
- Mounting flanges attach directly to the foundation or window buck
- Provides planting space for visual enhancement
- Terraced step design aids emergency escape
- Ideal for new construction and remodeling
- Component System – simply snaps
- The perfect companion to escape windows
- Maintenance free and UV stabilized for many years of trouble-free service