Upgrade to superior energy efficiency, noise reduction, and mold prevention
THE PERFECT INSULATION SOLUTION FOR EXISTING HOMES
Edwards/Mooney and Moses understands not all insulation applications are done in new home construction; existing homes need a quality, cost effective insulation solution as well. Even if your home is 100 years old or recently completed, it’s not too late to have Cellulose Insulation professionally installed by Edwards/Mooney and Moses.
Our experience in this field allows us to make another great insulation product available to our clients – Cellulose Insulation.
Cellulose insulation is sprayed or blown into walls, conforming to your home and surrounding you family with a seamless insulation system. Chances are, your attic has inadequate insulation that isn’t doing its job – or even non-existent!
- It’s the environmentally friendly choice – made from post consumer recycled materials
- Energy Star rated – peace of mind knowing you’re saving money
- Create a quieter home – insulating interior walls is a great way to help improve heating & cooling while also adding a new level of serenity
- A simple and quick inspection, by an Edwards/Mooney and Moses insulation professional, is all that is needed for your project
Given the manner in which WallSpray insulation is installed, (sprayed prior to drywall installation) This system is designed specifically for new home construction.
Cocoon Spray-In Insulation and the CocoonSpider Insulation Delivery System offer the industry’s best coverage, fastest drying time and highest R-values. Cocoon is high quality Cellolose spray-in insulation bound together with a non-toxic, water-soluble adhesive that also binds to cavity surfaces for gap-free coverage.
Save Energy and Protect Your Home With Cocoon
Now that you’re ready to build your dream home, did you know?
- New homes are an average of 26% larger than existing homes, meaning more conditioned space, and in increased need for energy efficiency
- Proper insulation installation can help save you as much as 30% on your energy bills
- Residential energy usage is projected to increase 10% by 2010
- The average cost to correct mold issues is $50,000 per home, and is not typically covered by homeowner’s insurance
- Cocoon fills all gaps and voids caused by setting and poor installation, delivering maximum thermal performance and reduced air movement
- Cocoon offers the highest R-value compared to other systems,
improving energy efficiency
Peace of Mind
- Cocoon’s mold inhibitors reduces concern over costly mold issues both during and after construction
- Cocoon does not support mold growth and is fire resistant
- Offers superior sound control over other blown-in insulation
- Contractor certification program ensures proper installation
Improve Your Bottomline
Unlike common batt insulations, Cocoon insulation is sprayed into walls and cavities, creating a continuous blanket of protection from energy leaks. This monolithic blanket, combined with Cocoon insulation’s high R-value, enhance the energy efficiency of the home.
Studies of actual buildings show that cellulose-insulated buildings use as much as 26% less energy than similar buildings insulated with typically installed fiberglass at the same R-value. One reason for this is the ability of cellulose to control air infiltration.Uncontrolled air leakage through exterior walls and ceilings is almost as important as R-value in determining how much energy will be required to heat and cool a building. Cocoon insulation is very effective at greatly reducing air infiltration; it fills cavities and around obstructions filling cracks and seams.
- Full Coverage – fills cavities completely, reducing red tags and call-backs
- High Fill Rate – fills a regular (2X4X8) cavity in 10-20 seconds
- Fast Drying – dries in 24-8 hours, eliminating concerns about trapped moisture in the wall cavity
- Mold Inhibitor – reduces concerns over mold and mildew growth in the wall cavity
- Efficient –effective at greatly reducing air infiltration